Sunday, September 21, 2008

Trente Quatre. Mourir Pour Une Autre .



Do I wish my longer hair was back ?
Oh , god . Yes .
So I can cut it again (:
___________________________________________________________________




We are all looking for the broken .

___________________________________________________________________

Jasmine Lee is back (:

Hahaha .
Gosh , she's so skinny now .
Jasmine has been my friend since I was born .
Then came the rest of the Js (:
A few years laterr .

The Second J , Jonathan Lee .

Then the Twins , Justen ,

And Julian (:

Haha . The J's before they left Malaysia (:

___________________________________________________________________

Hey , look at this !
It's nice .
That's it?
Yeah , that's it .
Oh . ( Puts it back .)
You don't have to wear anything you know.
WHAAT . (Whacks .)
Ouch . What was that for?
That's what they all say , you .
Haha . You're nice enough without it .
That's what they all say too .
Yeah but they don't mean it like I do

(:

___________________________________________________________________

Nicole (:

Maybe,
we'd lose all hope ,
we'd lose all faith ,
But we never lose our hearts .

No comments: