Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Trente Sept Ans. Joyeux Anniversaire.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIA ! :D .
Maria Maria .
She's the something of the West Side Storyyy ! (:
You know that song ?
Right , okay .
Lols . My Lotus file ! xD .
I'll try to give you a little something tomorrow !
Haha . I know I said happy birthday early .
But happy birthday again ! xD .
Hahahaha .
I'll try not to offer you and Ili food next time .
ILY BAYBEH (:
___________________________________________________________________
Nicole Nasri
What's this ( Points )
It's , um . Lotus .
Yeaah . Actually no .
Okaaay , what is it ?
It's a FILE ! :D
Oh my god .
What ? You got some magic trick ?
OH MY GOD .
___________________________________________________________________
I SWEAR TO GOD ALL I NEED IS TO BE STICK SKINNY AGAIN . THEN I'LL SHUT UP .
Nicole (:
The thirst disappears .
Then ,
You do .

No comments: