Monday, September 22, 2008

Trente Patrouille . La Rupture .

____________________________________________________________________

Sometimes , Yi Shuen says I'm so emo . BUT LOOK WHAT HAPPENED ! :D
God , I miss you laah woman .
Got your PMR revision stuff with me .
I'll visit you soon !
And Arya is a pig :D

____________________________________________________________________

I was falling.

Falling into a pit of hurt and loss.

Of pain and never-ending despair.


I hung on tight to my life-line,

my only source of comfort.

I hurt at the thought of losing you,

of never being able to feel the way you make me feel when I'm around you,

of never being able to be myself with anyone else.


I shudder at the thought of having to continue my life without you by my side,

offering words of courage and encouragement,

ensuring that I never give up,

that I never lose faith.


I feel you clutching me closer to you

and I hope that this moment would never end.


I feel two streams of tears escaping from my eyes,

feeling that the tears are what we are like,

the same,

yet never meant to meet and be together as one.


I feel you pulling away from me,

trying to lift my head to dry my tears.

I kept my head facing the ground,

refusing to look at the face that betrayed and ripped my heart out of me,

leaving me empty.


I hear you sigh,

knowing that you know exactly what I'm thinking

about like you always do.


You knew.


You knew that this would happen,

yet you kept me on the line,

letting me believe that we could be together forever.


I feel you giving up,

and once more enveloping me in your arms.

I know.

I know that this is the last time you would ever do this.


I feel you kiss my head for the last time.

I feel the solace of you arms letting me free to the unknown,

which is the future.


I refuse to look up,

trying to force myself to stop crying,

from trying to prevent you from leaving.


I hear you turn around with a final goodbye escaping from your lips.

The sound of your footsteps leaving.


In final abandon,

I dropped to my knees and cried,

for all the pain and misery falling in love with you had brought,

for all the times we spent together,

now meaningless memories of a time that would never happen again.

By : Yeoh Yi Shuen (:

_____________________________________________________________________________________


CAN'T A GIRL JUST PINCH HER FAT IN PRIVACY .



Nicole (:

Time's finny isn't it ?

It's infinite .

But we're not .

No comments: