Saturday, November 15, 2008

78 . The truth is hiding in your eyes , and it's hanging on your tongue .




Echoes . The sounds , playing over and over again in your head , mindlessly wandering and touching every single edge my empty mind . So depressing and disheartening . The dark skies are gloomy and frightening over my head , looming sadly , gazing with the dying stars . It no longer lives like it once used to , no longer shines like how it used to thousands of years ago , the best of years so long lost . The echoes of the light , bouncing off the surface of my skin , so radiant . So , beautiful ? So stunning . Echoing so deeply , vibrating in my soul , vibrating in my bones . Do I feel it ? No . But I feel the light carassing my skin , energetic and bright . So , alive . This is how it feels . Maybe yes , maybe no . But I don't need to care anymore . This is my life to be alive or not .
Nicole (:

No comments: