Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tagged by: Yvonne Lim (:


Pass this quiz to 10 people whom you wish to know how they feel about you.

1. Chia Chien Teng (:
2. Selena Tee
3. Mariaaa
4. Shanni Chew (:
5. Lawrence Sim :D
6. Nasri Something :P
7. Cassidy Gan (:
8. Eugene :P
9. Tai Yuin
10. Jackson Lee :D


Who is no.6 having relationship with?
Haha . He's single ! (:

Is 9 a male or a female?
Female!

If no. 7 and no. 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
Haha . It's like some massive gay whirlwind of words :D

What is no. 2 studying?
Form 2 in my school ! :D

When was the last time you had a chat with no. 3?
What ? Umm . Yesterday I think . About last day of school (:

What genre of music does no.8 like?
Haha . Idk . I think metal bands :D

Would you ever woo no. 3?
Haha . I am wooing her :P

How about no. 7?
HAHAHAHA . Right (:

Is no.4 single?
Haha . Of course she's not . She's so hot mah (:

What is the surname of no.5?
Simmmmmmmmmmm :D

What's the hobby of no. 10?
Wooing people . That's what you get for flirting (:

Does no.5 and no.9 get along well?
Hahaha . Idk , they dont know each other :D

Where is no.2 studying?
Haha . I can't say , cause it's PERSONAL :D . Kidding .

Say something casual about no.1.
Hahah . There's NOTHING casual about that beauty (:
She's a chick :D . Lols , that casual enough ? Ahem . Crazy girl . Ahem .

Haveyou ever tried developing feelings for no.6?
Hahah . I don't think I have any intention to :D
But he's sweet and does COOL magic tricks :DD
SO COOL . YES NASRI COOOOOOOL .

Where does no.9 live?
With my mum (:

What color does no.4 like?
I think yellow . I'm not that sure (:

Are no. 5 and no. 1 best friends?
Haha . Same school but I dont think so :D

Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
HAHA . Yeaah sure .
Nice lighted hairband btw (:

Nicole (:

No comments: