Monday, March 2, 2009

157. I lose myself in all these fights, I lose my sense of wrong or right.



I was just watching this retarded Korean drama series on tv, cause my mum said all her friends said it was so awesome. I swear to god, the show was so crappy. The storyline is so fairytaley, and the scene jump from the school, to the work place, to the house, to the mansion. Haha. But it's all from the manga so I dont blame the movie. HAHA.

But seriously, I dont know why my mum's friends watch it. It's so... childish, and funny, and the story doesn't make sense. I don't know why 40+ year olds like them (:
Haha.
But still, I wouldn't mind watching the show over and over again for these hot Korean guys. Lols. Maybe that's the reason why (;

Nicole (:



This is Lee Min-Ho who plays Gu Jun-pyo (구준표)
He's like the super main star, but I don't really like his nose.
He's like, 21 this year. Pretty young. *HINTS*
Haha. It's a good thing his hair isn't retarded here.
It's curly in the show O _ O
EWW.


This is Kim Hyun-joong who plays Yun Ji-hoo (윤지후)
He's 22 this year I think.
Homagad, I swear he's sooo attractive in the movie.
And his hair is the BOMB, and he's the prettiest pretty boy.
And he's so damn adorable it makes me wanna go
LALALALALALA :D
SIGHHH.

This is Kim Bum who plays So Yi-jeong (소이정)
He's so cute!
He's just there to smile and look super pretty.
He's so cutee laaah, I just wanna bite him.
RAWR.

This is Kim Joon who plays Song Woo-bin (송우빈)
Now this I REALLY hate his nose.
LOL. But still he's kinda cute too (:
And super long and lean, and has great taste in shoes.



I'm lazy to write about the girl. Lols. She's not important.
She's not HOT, like all of them (:
In fact, she's so annoying in the show.

Anyhooo..
The show's called
"Boys Over Flowers"
I think lots of people heard of it before (:
It just came out this year. Haha.

I finally understand why people are so obsessed about Korean stars now.
It's because you cant just obsess about ONE.
You have to obsess about EVERYONE.

number 1:
They practically look the same

number 2:
The hot ones are usually the superheroes

number 3:
How can they cast someone not hot?

number 4:
They have the same names,
eg: Kim Bum, Kim Joon, Kim Hyun-Joong.
And they're 3/4 of the main characters in the show.

number 5:
They're roles are to stand there and look pretty.
They're practically jsut there for you to fall in love with them.

I will never mock people who love Korean stars again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

not.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

AHAHAHAHA! XD
BOYS OVER FLOWERS KOREAN VERSION!

The korean version sucks. :/
The spoiled the story. :(

WATCH THE JAPANESE VERSION!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

OGURI SHUN ALL THE WAAAAYYYY :D

XD

xxxxxx

Nicole Chen said...

Hahaha.
I swear, the movie was HORRIBLE.
The whole show made no sense.

But the guys were pretty hot laah kay ( :

Lols.
What japanese version ?
ARE THE GUYS HOT THERE ?

LALALA.