Tuesday, March 31, 2009




I swear this is so funny, I could laugh till my pants drop off :D





D-Trix : You gotta be able to dance


Ryan : Alright.


D-Trix : But then again if you can dance, but you're butt ugly, it don't work.


That's D-Trix for you Elle (:




D-Trix : 68.3% Filipino, and then the rest is German, Irish, Indonesian, Spanish, Chinese, Indian, not Dirka Dirka, but Feather... What am I missing? Did I say Portuguese ?






Ahh, so adorable (:


Plus, Ryan's super random there :D





Ryan : I'm too shy!


D-Trix : That's so untrue!

Ryan : I know!





Hok : Tight, like, boxers but like those tight ones.


Steve : Yeah, boxer briefs.


Hok : So it like, fits nice.


Victor : You know, you get the contours of everything.


Angelica : Anybody wanna show?


Feng : Dom's not here.


Hok : Not like you could see anything or whatever, so you know. So, alright next question!


Steve : Before he gets back :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D .


LOL. So Quest of them to leave D-Trix out on cool questions.

Plus, Hok's accent is so damn sexaaayy.




The only thing I can say ?


SESAT GILE :D:D:D:D:D:D





Steve's impersonation of Feng's pose is hilarious.


And Victor tried to kiss Feng at one point.


And lalasexay Ryan's fixing his hat and his hair in the background.


And Steve is super sesat, damn comel :D


The missing Feng, who strangely, in a really awkward way reminds me of Eugene :D


FOR EXAMPLE :
( Cause Eugene says he IS Feng. LOL, yeah right.)


Nicoole. says:
that feng dude looks EXACTLY like you :D


Eugene says:
hahahha
aite aite
lemme look at it
cause u noe, its ME


And then....


Eugene says:
DUDE!!!!!!!!
it looks like a shitty me
d guy wit the dyed hair rite?


____________________
Eugene just sent you a nudge.


Eugene says:
noob guy
tries 2 look like me

Nicole says:
I thought you said it WAS you


Eugene says:
-.-
I'm not THAT ugly

No comments: