Saturday, April 4, 2009

176. You keep on building the lie, that you make up for all that you lack.




So, I like, stole the ukulele from Nas, and followed as he suggested. I think. *flips hair*



I did sing something (which is something I don't do quite often), but I didnt post it on YouTube.

Like duh, seriousFly. (NAS :D)



I don't think I'm ready yet, and I don't have the emotional power to block out all the sweet madness. This, hopefully, would be suffice for the moment. Right, Nasri ?



(:



But I will try!



Anyway, moving on.



Thanks you guys, for the best dance crew in the whole entire world. Much of my never ending love! You're each tablespoon of sugar to my little cup of coffee, like the starlight for my moonless city, like the ceaseless, timeless, eternal moment of my entire day.



My eyelids are folding themselves over my vision. I can see the heavy shadows shielding half my eyes. Sometimes, I'm just waiting for the world to crash down on me, like a goddess beckoning to her god, for forgiveness, and for new beginnings.



I'mma go to bed, and pray that the next day would shine brighter than the sun.



(PS: Great birthday, Krystal and Chloe. And it was nice catching up with Arya again.)



.___.

I see Elle (:
This just made my day.

<-----3 Nicole.

7 comments:

Live drama said...

TAKE DOWN THE PHOTO NICOLE!!!!! not only is elle naked, I look horrendous!

Nicole Chen said...

HAHAHAA. Aiyah nevermind. I'll just post damn alot today, and then the post will disappear :D

-Elle Jennelle- said...

I don't even think anyone could see me...!
This picture is ridiculously funny (:

Nicole Chen said...

Haha. Think positively, like Elle.
Btw, Elle I can see your bra strap, and a protruding shoulder :D

Nicole Chen said...

Haha. Think positively, like Elle.
Btw, Elle I can see your bra strap, and a protruding shoulder :D

Tiffany Khoo said...

hahahahaha. you sing sexily, NICOLEEE. :D

Nicole Chen said...

HAHA.
I am sexy, what do you mean I SING sexy?

I AM A SEXY PERSON !

:DDDD

Terms and conditions applied.
*tinkly theme song*