Wednesday, May 20, 2009

210.

TODAY WAS A BORING DAY.
I went to school for a while though.
Get some stuff :D


I'm supposed to be studying, but I did the following (:





I experimented with my lamp.
It was purely for fun.
And for my eyes to look cool.
Obviously, my headache just shot to the most intolerable height of pain.
But it was worth it.
I think.

ANYWAY dotdotdot



WHAT THE FUCK.
I HAVE PECS.
ONLY 2 BUT
AM I COOL OR WHAT?
what!
I ALSO HAVE STRETCH MARKS.
EXCESS SKIN.
SCRATCH MARKS.
AND AN UGLY BELLY BUTTON.
BUT I DONT CARE!
I'M GOING TO EAT LOTS AND LOTS OF CAKE TODAY! (:

__________________________________
NEXT ON THE LIST dotdotdot

And here we have a dog, who seems to be playing dead.
Dogs like these are actually posing for the camera.
They are vain, fat, and overly fed by their owners.
Most of the time, they cry like babies just to get attention.
And THEY GET THE ATTENTION.
My little baby's booboo is bigger (:
The little schmuckle.
I can't seem to take a picture of it though ):
My puppy has turned into a...











A DOG.






A big fat whiney little bitch of a dog.
But I love him (:

Ahma Nicole
You are your mother's daughter, and he is your son.
Yes, ahma. I need to take care of him like he is my son.
My grandma just laughed and hobbled off =.=


PURPLE!

No comments: