Wednesday, May 20, 2009

211. I'll be your star if you'll be my night in shining armour.


I think I did a pretty good job on the uniforms.

Miss you guys (:


Yay! Go Kris Allen.

Actually I want gay fag to win more.


GO ADAM GAY LAMBERT!

I THINK YOU'RE SEXY BUT I CAN'T MARRY YOU CAUSE YOU'RE GAY.

WHY OH WHY?!


saya suka menghisap dada.
*DADAH
omg, ew.
i have just entirely screwed up my brain in one sentence.
DADA!
shadaaaaap.
i hate typos.
=,=
yeah..makes you feel dumb
makes me feel weird, and stupid.



Edit://


Edit in my cameraa.

Okay done that.
Elle, Yu Hui.
Your turn (:


Edit2://

I've gone till the end with you, put up with all your fed up, fucked up looks and the disgusting way you've been with me. I have been down, pushed around and been slammed into the fucking ground for you and now you have left me with no dignity, and no heart. You are a worthless, unforgiving, grudge carrying whore, who is more of a girl than you are of a man. You are cowardly, wholesomely metrosexually in love with yourself, and I despise you and everything you did to upset me and hurt me with your words. Hopefully, and I wish this with all my heart that one day that you'll die as lonely as you claim to be, and you will have a gun to your temples, and I'll relish the thought of pulling the trigger. Gan.

No comments: