Sunday, May 24, 2009

219. Sanity leaves nothing untouched.

I can feel my writing flowing freely from these hands of mine again. I realized ever since this crazy hectic year started, I've absolutely given up on my piano, sketching, painting ( except for the occasional ones in class), finishing my canvas, and writing. I thought it was long gone, but at least it was one of the things I did that stuck around a bit.

Basketball has greedily eaten all my conciousness. I'm kinda wavering between sleeping and everything else in between. Form 4 has actually been way crazier than I thought it would be. I had more duties, more assignments, more deadlines, more shorter deadlines, homework to finish on time, and a whole lot of crap that my social life has practically dipped so far down, It's lower than the soles of my shoes.

And of course, the little teeny weeny problems that just explode with fireworks, explosives and what not. Man whores, bitchy guys are going to overtake the world soon enough, and the saying good boys come last will evaporate into the air with all the kindness and sincerity that they should possess.

I'm talking crap, just extracting stuff out of my brain to blog, about because even if there is something way better and productive to do, nothing beats sitting in front of your computer, typing to yourself like the world is listening to you.

Just been bombarded with so much things, it's bringing me down, and I just want to drop them all and let everyone else take on this undying responsibility. I'm struggling to stay awake now, till then.

No comments: