Monday, May 25, 2009

220. Love is one hell of a senseless emotion.


I spaced out during Commerce Paper 2 today.

Yupp.

For half an hour thinking about celebs, cause I didn't know how to answer the questions.

I waited for 2 hours, sweating like a rabid Doberman, for my dad.

Did nothing productive what-so-ever.

Prayed for it to go away, and guess what? It didn't.

Oh god, just my luck.

Edit://

I'm maturing faster than I think I should, even though I act like I have the understanding of an 8 year old. Everything that passes me by seems a whole lot more difficuilt because of the way my over complicated mind tends to comprehend things. Nothing's simple anymore, nothing's the same. I just want to rewrite my whole entire life again. It's so funny, I'm not even kidding. I feel so venerable, too believing at time. I just want to let go, just forget and move on.

No comments: