Monday, May 25, 2009

222. There's so many things left to say.

You want to know what's hurting? You are, you are hurting and raming me down to get to my core, before you rip every part of me to shreds, and leave me to fall endlessly into your abyss. Dream on, babe. I'll be able to stand this pain forever.
When are you going to let go? When are you going to get your senses in gear and tell yourself that this whole thing wouldn't work out? Cause I'd be here, watching you, a silouhette at the end of the corridor, a light to shine your way at any moment given. Just understand that if you wait too long, I may not be here for you anymore.


It's 2am, and I'm supposed to be sleeping. I'm cramming whatever leftover information into that cramp little brain of mine, but everything is falling out of my ears. I have the concentration span of a 3 year old, and 15 minutes is as far as I can go before starting to doodle around the page and daydream about things. My eyes are burning with agony but I can't seem to shut them. It's the dreams that are keeping me awake. The dreams that I don't remember that scare me so. I can't go on living this week like it's another nightmare I can dismiss the moment I open my eyes. Reality is not going to leave me alone. I'm just so tired of crap, so so so tired.

No comments: