Monday, May 25, 2009

221. How many days in a year, she woke up with hopes but she only found tears.


Today wasn’t really a purple day for me. I saw a purple shirt that I couldn’t buy cause my pockets were so empty and full of cobwebs and spiders, saw a purple shirt that looked like it’s been smeared in dog poop twenty times over, saw purple makeup that looked like someone punched the hell out of that girl’s eye, bought purple socks which I had to pay for myself, my purple pen ran out of ink because I dropped it (fuck my retarded pen using skills), I gave away 3 purple shirts I couldn’t wear anymore (fuck me for being fat), my purple shoes are dirty (fuck me for using them for cheer), saw a really ugly pair of shoes that were disco purple and I almost puked on them cause they looked like they would fit on a bimbo who’s eyes were at her butt (fuck it).


Today would have been a yellow day.


I bought yellow socks, and Lucas paid for those.


Yummy yummy sun shine.

No comments: