Tuesday, May 26, 2009

224. A graceful vigor of temperament.

Teck Tsen Nicole
*Throws a small piece of paper and misses the table entirely*
It says: 16.
I said: How am I going to write the answer in such a small space?
*Throws back and didn't miss*
*Throws back a bigger piece and misses the table again*
It says: 16.
Crams all the answer into the small piece, over the 16 written.
*Throws back and didn't miss. Again*
*Throws back and hits the ground. Again*
It says: I forgot what question.



Seriously, how bimbo can a guy get?



Anyway, maths paper one was a breeze, got through without trying to kneed my skull for the answer, or closing my eyes and stabbing my paper for a guess.


Paper 2 was just shit.

It was so difficuilt, and I couldn't even begin to answer let alone know how to solve everything. Doodled a lot, but I realized Mr. Gandi was gonna mark the paper, so I liquided everything off. The numbers got jumbled up in my head, the formulas were a foreign language, the diagrams were insignificant lines on the white sheet.

And the worst part is all I could understand was who set the paper =.=

Ah. Praise the Math God for giving me such a useless, mathless brain.

Me and Lucas went out today. Lucas got a double shrimp burger from Wendy's and I got J and Co doughnuts. I can feel them go right down my thighs, but who cares? Lucas's burger was the bomb, it was steaming hot, and when he was eating it, he looked like a weirdo monkey cause he bit the burger and it was hot and he blew out at the same time while sucking in his cheeks. Haha. I got Tiramisu, Coffee Chocolate (which Lucas finished half of), and Lucas ate the icing one.

Today was all in all a bit turtle, but pretty okay.
(:

No comments: