Wednesday, May 27, 2009

225. The reality is seeping into my dreams. Baby, don't wake me up.

It's 4 in the morning, and my eyes can't seem to close. My nose is blocked and I sound like a bleeping horn and really loud fart when I sniff in really hard. My brain is just about the size of a fucking puny pea right now, so screw Econs tomorrow, cause nothing's going into my head. I was peeling at my lips for about an hour cause I couldn't sleep, and now it's practically torn to shreds and bleeding so bad, it looks like I have giant sized ulcers on my retarded excuse of lips.

My head is just spinning like I've gotten way too many swigs of larger, and my throat feels like it's been closed up cause I can't lie down and breathe properly when I try to look at my legs. My eyes feeling like they've been in one too many Happy Tree Friend shows, and have been shreded, grinded, boiled, hung from trees, blended, squashed, peed on, and lots more others which I'm too lazy to say, and I can't really see.

My feet feel like they've been dipped in ice for the past hour, and my body is practically frozen still on my bed. There's been lots of things on my mind, things that mattered, things that didn't, things that I want to care about, things that I couldn't care less. I don't know anything substancial anymore, and my judgements are always shrouded by my feelings, and dreadful rush of emotions.


I've always had a pathetic ability to tell when something's wrong, and now my system is code red. Everything's going horribly wrong, and it's ringing alarms throughout my entire body, tingling, a disgusting heartpulling sensation I don't really want to go through again.

Things to do for tomorrow:

1. Flunk Econs.

2. Catch up on my sleep.

3. Get a memory card for my camera.

4. Pack for Laosy Laos.

5. Doodle.

Btw, I'm doing the costumes for Stunners boys and girls! Yippee, another thing to add on my list of things to do.

Goodmorning, lovers.

See you when the sunshines.

<3

No comments: