Friday, May 29, 2009

228. You and me, salt and pepper, egg and cheese.

Proper updates.

Art exam was pretty blehh. I came to school late with my hair looking like it's been whirred in the fan and got blown apart like a md scientist. Finished Art Paper 1 in less than 10 minutes and had a really bad time trying to sleep when the air cond and fan was blasting directly onto every surace of my cold, aching body.

Paper 2 was a mess. But it actually turned out okay in the end. Throughout the 1st half of the exam, I contemplated on throwing out this one and restarting another but I'm kinda glad I didnt (:

Which means I didn't have to redo them.

Anyway, took snaps of me, Nasri's and Yu Hui's one before we left (:

Nasri's 1st of the 2, which looks pretty okay if you asked me.
Yu Hui's water dragon, just like mine.
The helicopter was just beautiful (:

And lastly, mine.
Which did look horrible at first, but turned out okay.
Regretted not outlining the body ):

EDIT://


The sky is single toned, the sea looks like it's been through a hurricane, the waves look as limpy as the dragon, there are people drowning with diluted heads, the castle that is stuck deep under just looks like really retarded rocks, the hole that the dragon comes out from can barey fit a frog, the retarded red thing in the background is a smaller version of the limpy dragon, the sun is out of shape.
The birds are dying, the ship which is supposed to be destroyed is still in one piece, the net is so useless but i needed it to fill up space, i didn't outline the body of the dragon so now it looks half finished, the white fin at the bottom looks like a mistake, the tongue is as ugly as a snake, the teeth is orange a bit cause it got smeared with the background, and the red smudge on the sea on the left was supposed to be a retarded reflection of the sun.
Plus the scales have so many shades of white, i didnt now how else to mix the colours.


Last but never least.

GOOD LUCK ON NEW ZEALAND NASRI!
TELL THE ICE I LOVE THEM!
GOOD LUCK WITH THE SHEEP AND GRASS!!
GOOD LUCK WITH THE FIRST TOUCH OF SNOW THING!!
DONT HURT YOUR BACK OR I WILL BREAK IT (:

Going to Laos later.
Gotta wake up at 4am.
Eeep.

Night, everybody.

No comments: