Monday, July 20, 2009

269. They're turning my head out to see what I'm all about.


I can smell you.
Blood, mingled with dead wounds.
Lost hope, defeat.
Overwhelming sadness, pain?

I can taste you.
Metallic, cold.
Salty, burning.

I can feel you.
Damp, hot.
Weary, silent.
Slippery with red.

I can hear you.
Your cries, your pity.
Endless complains.
The fresh load on your shoulders.

I can see you.
Decaying, devastated.
Devoid of all hopes.
Crashed, lost.
Dying?

I can do so much for you.
Whisper to you sweet nothings.
Make you lemon pies.
Sing you to sleep.

But there is no more point.
You already left.

Edit://
I remember how we used to fit, how your shoulder cradles my head, how I feel the rocket hard thumps of your heart beating, how your arms caress the small of my back, how your chin settles in the thick dark mess of my hair, how my fingers hug your strong hips, how you pulled me close, how you breath in the scent of my hair, how I breath in yours. How we could stand like the world's not watching, how you seemed to be a hundred feet tall, how I love you, how yout smile lights up my universe, how you held me, touched me, loved me, suffocated me with every second that passed. I love you, and I want you so, so badly.

No comments: