Thursday, July 23, 2009

271. Tagged.

Finish The Sentence.
1. My ex... is an asshole.

2. Maybe I should... focus on one.

3. I love... myself. And a few others.

4. People would say that I am... FUCKING AWESOME. (or a bitch. But then fuck you nyeheh heh.)

5. I don't understand... science. So screw that.

6. When I wake up in the morning... I don't.

7. I trust... my bitch with everything I know.

8. Life is... shit.

9. My past taught me... that my future is shit.

10. I get annoyed when... I see things I want but I don't get.

11. Parties are... very tempting.

12. I wish... for some bubble peal tea.

13. Dogs... are cute but unless you're my dog, forget it.

14. Cats... like Yu Hui's is SO CUTE.

15. Tomorrow is... another retarded day at school.

16. I have a low tolerance for....... bullshit.

17. If I had a million dollars.... I'd buy so many shoes, I wouldn't be able to count them when I'm done.

18. I'm totally terrified of... dragonflies. Twitches.

19. When I look at the night sky I think... food.

No comments: