Monday, October 5, 2009

326. The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

This is for all the retards ( BRYAN WINK WINK ) who showed up at my Mooncake thing on Saturday (:

TOLD YOU SO :D

Li Wang Yu Hui.

I lalalove you long long time.
Thank you for all the pictures.
(:
Khor Wei Shen.

Who's uber photogenic. I'm jealous I swear.
You're a darkie for life, and we can go get dark together in Pangkor! :D
You're toooo cutee.



The few rando
m moments (:


KK!



Who had to leave early.
(: BLUE HOUSE FOR LIFE!

Being jakuned.
Sorry if everything's not in perfect order (:
Muhammad Zulfarouq Shamsudin.

Who's laugh has cracked me up a bajillion times.
And sense of style is nice laah. GREEN HOUSER.
Haha. iPhone (:



And last but certainly not least.
Bryan Boo the jakun.

Thank you for making the night funny as hell.
It would have been a little awkward without you there.
*Happy dance*
LOL.

No comments: