Sunday, October 11, 2009

327. Stress stress stress.

Okay. Unlike what you expect of this post, I have NOT been studying all this while. In fact, I'm having the time of my life thinking that I've got all my notes at home, waiting patiently for me to memorize them for tomorrow's big exam.

Well, hurrah.

When I decided to start studying PROPERLY today, I realize

1. I don't have ANY of my sejarah notes that I copied.

2. I didn't have my BM novel notes.

3. I was lazy, my determination is mangkok.

4. I'm bad at memorizing things, bad.

5. I NEED MY MUSIC.

6. I need McD's.

7. I needed my NOTES FOR GOD'S SAKE.


So, I did what any average person WOULDN'T do.

I went swimming.

Yes, hurrah people. Cheer. What is this RETARDED MIDDLE CLASS AVERAGE SCORING PIECE OF SHIT DOING IN A POOL WHEN THERE'S EXAMS TOMORROW?! I don't know. I was bored.

So I'm cramming.

Taking BM notes from the internet.

Trying to cram.

TRYING.

But failing.



Good luck to all the other retards out there who might be better or a little more worst than me.

We're gonna suck.

Balls.

Oh, shit.

No comments: