Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The city winks a sleepless eye.

Okay I know I am super late about this update :) But I just got the pictures. THANK YOU FOR NOT TAGGING ME DEMIE. Anyhoozers, it started off with Ian's dad having a bad sense of direction, Demie with absolutely no common sense, and talking to Andrew about cheer and stuff. Then we drove over to my housee, courtesy of the brother.


Ryan was in the car. Ooooh, I miss you so ): Have fun in Singapore hahaha. We had lots of fun doing the most random things, Ryan -___- But it was all good. Called up Ariff for a teeny weeny little while. But mostly sketched, mostly Demie. Sketching. And of course whinning about the littlest things :)


I can bet you I'm the only sane person in this picture.
My only picture with Demie -_____- tralala.
Smile + Frown = Srown? File? LOL.
Fail, Ryan FAIL.
My kinda failed sketch of Nicole Kidman. I tore it away.
Stupid Demie gave me the habit -__-
Elvis Costello, asian style ;)
Nicoleness.
Nicoleness #2
Drawing an eye :D
CLOSE UP O.O
Demie in the background.

DEMIE IN THE SPOTLIGHT.
Ps: I know you have been waiting for this moment ;)


Here's to months of joy and laughter, and pain and tears, freakin long text messages, bitchin like bitches, swearing like hoes. Here's to freak outs, letting go, moving forward, holding on, loving, living, falling. Dirty jokes, screwing up, being pedophiles (WINK WINK.) and lots more to come.

Pfft, you're only like a really really expensive text away :(

I'll miss you, you small little undersized girl.

Never falter, get under a hot Aussie dude's pants, snag his surfer best friend for me, cry when you have to (especially when you read this (x ), come back in an accent and I can assure you I WILL LAUGH. Don't forget your roots! Even if your hair is red, NYEHEH.

You get to start over, where as I have to wait FOREVER. (another year or so.)

I love you like the sun... When it doesn't try to burn my eyeballs off even with my Raybans on -__-


:)

No comments: