Tuesday, March 9, 2010

20 Dollar nosebleed.



We've finally had the time to work on the crew today, and I'm pretty happy about the outcome! :) Everyone was basically cute.

The lighting used was glaring and panas gile -.- and I think Nasri almost died of sweating. Haha. Light abuse! My hair was flinging all over the place, and the cafeteria? I mean SERIOUSLY, what the eff were we thinking -.- lol.

Waiting for the video, and I'm excitedd cause as you all know, Shen Deng's the god of all video editting :) Nasri phailed my solo -.- TWICE. God, ability to understand instructions fail much. Jaycee's choreo was sexxxx, and Jasmine was sexxxxxy :D Lawrence was cute, Jia Lun was... SESAT. Arya's waaas coool B) and mine gile best laah, wah chey.Teehee, tralalalala.

Okay, it's pretty late and I wanna get some sleep. Haven't done my sejarah shinanigans. Oh, boy. I've got so many things to do, so many things to rush by Open Day. HELP ME SOMEBODY. WHERE'S BOB.

Toodleloodledum.



Why do two awesome things have to happen
one after another.
My life's a mess, and everyone's
caught in my hurricane.

No comments: