Saturday, March 6, 2010

Don't you be using every minute on makin' a living.



I've been having all the time in the world to blog, and write, and sing, and sketch, but I seem to be doing none lately. I just laze around, and my head spins when I get up. I sleep so god damn much in the afternoons, and lie awake way past midnights just thinking.

Ultimately, I think it's just hormones. Lots and lots of unwanted hormones coursing through this stupid girl body I'm stuck with. I just wanna break out of it all, sometimes.

I've been using my Tumblr a lot lately. I mean pictures that spell out all I mean, they come from Tumblr alright :)

These past weeks were... stressful :/

Class Test 1

Commerce - 42 :(
Math - 56
Art - 64 ( I was highest in class lol -.-)
Science - 65
Bm - 70
English - 90
History - 98
Econs - 100
Moral - ??? lol :)

It's pretty satisfying I guess, besides Commerce, which I totally flunked because I was too lazy to study, coming to the end of the week, and math and science, which I totally fail at haha. Art wasn't really much of a surprise, the paper was a whole lot harder than I thought it would be, so I didn't study. Oops.

Nas's headed for his operation thingy soon. I might meet up with Nik during the hols to do a video in the hospital when we go visit the dickhead :) I'm pretty scared, I'm not kidding you, though in front of Nasri I swear and laugh it off like a bitch. Fingers crossed!

Nothing much else to say.

Wasted 20 minutes of my life.

I've got another 17 hours before school starts. I should prolly head off to the gym, or go swimming, or even choreo the dance with Shaun now that I have lots of time on my hands.

Feeling odd and sorts.

No comments: